Strength and Conditioning Associations
There are 3 main strength and conditioning associations over the world.
Predominantly the United States of America, and generally International
Predominantly Australia, and now New Zealand and Asia
Predominantly the United Kingdoms.
Strength and Conditioning Certifications
For each of these associations, they offer strength and conditioning certifications
1) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) – Certification
2) Registered Strength and Conditioning Coach (RSCC) – For Professional Coaches
1) ASCA Courses – Certification
2) Professional Structure Coach – For Professional Coaches
1) Accreditated Strength and Conditoning Coach (ASCC)